Five Step Pizza Crust
- 1 Tbsp Sugar or Honey
- 3/4 Cup Warm Water
- 2 1/4 tsp (1 Packet) Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/3 Cup + 1 Heaping Tbsp (175 g) Steve & Andy’s Organic Gluten Free Flour
- 1 tsp Psyllium Husk
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven 400
- Dissolve the sugar (or honey) in the warm water in a large bowl, then stir in the yeast and let stand until the mixture foams, about 5 mins. The foam means your yeast is alive and ready to go!
- Stir in the olive oil, in a separate bowl, combine the flour, Psyllium Husk and salt.
- Add the liquid and mix to forma dough ball that is soft and slightly sticky to the touch.
- Drizzle about 1 tablespoon of olive oil into the mixing bowl, and roll the dough ball in it to evenly coat. Continue as per the recipe for the pizza your making.