- 250 g Steve & Andy’s Organic Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Organic Sugar
- 150 g Organic Cheddar
- 2 Tbsp Organic Parmesan
- 1 Organic Egg
- 230 g Organic Yogurt or Buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper greased w olive oil or vegetable oil.
- In a large bowl whisk together dry ingredients, and set aside.
- In a blender combine eggs, cheddar, parmesan and yogurt/buttermilk. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the dry ingredients with the wet, until fully incorporated-allow to rest for 20 mins.
- Using wet hands, form balls with the dough and place them on baking sheets lined with greased parchment paper. The size of the balls may vary from the small bite sized to the size of ping-pong balls or larger.
- Bake for 18 mins, switching the pans around half way. Allow rolls to cool on baking sheet for 5-10 mins, and transfer to wire rack.
- Left over rolls can be tightly wrapped in saran wrap and frozen for 2 months. To bake frozen rolls, in preheated 350° oven for 12-15 mins.