Crisp Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup Organic Butter, Softened
- 2 cups Organic Sugar
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 5 cups Steve & Andy’s Organic Gluten Free flour
- 1-1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Organic 2% Milk
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Cover and refrigerate 15-30 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Preheat oven to 350°. On a floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut out cookies into desired shapes. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.