- 3 Cups Shredded Zucchini, Strained (2 to 3 Medium) or 2 1/2 Cups Zucchini & 1/2 Cup Butternut Squash, Shredded
- 1 Cup Cane Sugar + 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Sunflower Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Steve & Andy’s Organic Candied Lemon Peels and/or Organic Orange Peels (chopped)
- 3 Cups Steve & Andy’s Organic Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour Mix
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves, 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, Pinch of Cardamom
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Coarsely Chopped Roasted Walnuts or Nuts of Choice
- 1/2 Cup Organic Cranberries
- Move oven rack to low position so that tops of pans will be in center of oven. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottoms only of 2 (8x4-inch) loaf pans or 1 (9x5-inch) loaf pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs until well mixed. Stir in remaining ingredients except nuts and raisins. Fold in nuts and raisins. Divide batter evenly between 8-inch pans or pour into 9-inch pan.
- Bake 8-inch loaves 50 to 60 minutes, 9-inch loaf 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on cooling rack 10 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans and place top-side up on cooling rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing. Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.